Skilled Vehicle Technician
The Impact Group Limited provides transport services to a wide range of private and public sectors clients. Impact employees reflect the cultural diversity of the community in which we operate our business.
The position is based at our Perivale Depot. As a skilled vehicle technician you will be working within our engineering department.
- To service, maintain and repair vehicles, equipment and components utilising the necessary tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient manner up to a semi-skilled level.
- As necessary, interpret and implement any minor technical service updates to modify vehicles and equipment and any statutory maintenance standards as laid down by the Driver & Vehicle Services Agency (DVSA) and defined by management.
- Hot pressure wash vehicles and plant in preparation for repair work.
- Attend vehicle and plant breakdowns outside of the depot, and carry out repairs were necessary and practicable at the road side utilising proper techniques to minimise any risks to the public, staff or further damage to the vehicle.
- In a logical manner, apply appropriate techniques to determine the causes of reported minor defects in vehicles and plant and carry out rectification work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Record all work carried out and parts fitted accurately on the workshop job sheets and defect sheets as well as completing any other paper work as required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Perivale, West London
If you like to apply for the position please send your CV for the attention of HR Administrator – Louise Pierre Louise.Pierre@impactgroup.co.uk, alternatively contact us on 0208 601 3537.
This Organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.