Driver – D1 Licence Category (Part-Time)
The Impact Group Limited provides transport services to a wide range of private and public sectors clients. Our clients require a ‘chauffeur type’ service therefore we are looking to recruit people who have a ‘can do’ attitude, smart appearance and flexible approach to delivering our services. Impact employees reflect the cultural diversity of the community in which we operate our business.
We believe in our staff; therefore, we provide career progression routes, including licence upgrades.
- Hold a current PCV category D1 licence with a valid DQC (Driver Qualification Card),
- Digital Tacho Card,
- Have a right to work in the UK,
- Good English and the ability to communicate effectively,
- Be prepared to work various shifts,
- Enthusiastic and polite attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Job Security
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Free Uniform
- Training and Development
You will need to undergo enhanced DBS criminal record check.
References will be required following successful interviews.
You will need to supply your last 5 years work history.
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Job Locations: West London / Croydon
This Organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.